Cambridge, MA, United States
Job ID: 55869
Our client in Cambridge, Massachusetts is seeking a Recruiting Partner - Pharma.
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Local candidates only.
We are looking for a candidate who has recently worked in a regulated environment (pharma/biotech will be a fit) and has recruited on highly technical roles like Chemical Engineers, etc...everything else will be rejected.
High-Level Description: Recruiting Partner supporting PO&T in the US.
• Someone coming from a regulated space like finance, pharma required
• Someone who understand highly technical skills (i.e. scientists, chem engineers)
• We need a req filler – not a strategist
• Centering around manufacturing operations
• Advanced manufacturing type (automated systems)
• Largely engineers, scientists, folks that have technical capabilities around automation
• People that have high education in chemical engineering, etc…
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: ****navigate to our Careers page.