Boulder, CO, United States
May 21, 2020
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at ****The world's most revolutionary biopharma companies are partnering with Agilent Technologies to advance the next frontier of medicine. Agilent continues to invest in capacity and expansion of its Colorado operations. Join our team of professionals dedicated to the development and commercialization of nucleic acid therapeutics for life changing, lifesaving medicines.
Conducts routine and non-routine analysis and reviews of analytical data for raw materials, in-process, microbiology/ cleaning validation program and other requested testing according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Analytical Methods in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and regulatory requirements.
Completes projects to with supervision.
Has a clear understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), cGMPS, and other regulatory requirements.
Actively engages in continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
Proven ability to exercise judgment and appropriately escalates issues to QC management.
Works cross-functionally to complete projects and testing.
SHIFT: 2:30pm-11:00pm -- Monday-Friday
* Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent experience in Analytical Chemistry or related life sciences field with one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Typically 2 years of quality control experience for entry to this level
* Proven knowledge of cGMP guidelines as well as international regulations (i.e., International Committee on Harmonization (ICH) Q7) pertaining to Quality Control programs that support production of APIs, stability and drug product release
* Demonstrated knowledge of analytical equipment and instrumentation, HPLC experience working in a GMP environment is preferred
* Knowledge of FDA regulations and guidelines
* Proven skills in coordinating and managing day to day tasks and working in collaboration to accomplish deadlines and objectives.
* Personal leadership skills and fosters working in a team environment
* Knowledge of and skills in using computer software and hardware applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please **** email ****. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled