Hatfield, PA, United States
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.(USA) in Hatfield PA
1. Strong background in fundamental organic chemistry including state-of-the-art and industry-standard synthetic techniques. Design of experiments (DOE) and analysis of experimental data.
2. Demonstrate strong problem solving skills. Troubleshoot a wide array of synthetic chemistry issues at the bench scale and apply development to multi-kilogram-scale process
3. Support technology transfer other research or manufacturing sites of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. or Partners.
4. Reading and writing technical reports and specifications and maintaining appropriate records; Prepare appropriate reports as needed for management and/or clients.
5. Perform all laboratory work in a safe manner and comply with all regulations, adhere to the OSHA safety code and company policies
1. PhD in chemistry; or Master with 5 years of industrial experience, or BS with 10 years of experience.
2. Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills). Must be organized and detailed-oriented.
3. Must be a self-starter, self-motivated. Ability to work independently and exercise independent discretion with only limited supervision
For more job opportunities at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., please ****