connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.166:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Becton, Dickinson and Company
Job Description Summary
Prepare reagents and solutions in accordance with production schedule following GMP and department procedure. Complete all required documentation neatly, accurately, and in accordance with FDA, GMP, and ISO. Maintain lab supplies and equipment to support production. Perform calculations and prepare solutions for use in the manufacture of complex panel formats. Handle materials per GMP, MSDS, and safety regulations. Effectively work in a team setting supporting team and business goals and objectives. Must be able to handle volumes in excess of 10 liters and lift up to 25 pounds. Must be able to work overtime when necessary to meet business requirements. Responsible for own work and accountable for decisions made. Responsible for follow through on responsibilities assigned. Able to function under minimal supervision. Able to successfully complete other tasks as assigned. Job Description
- Able to function effectively in dynamic work environment.
- Good manual dexterity for handling of small quantities and powders.
- Ability to perform basic calculations to determine concentrations and dilutions.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory equipment such as balances, pipettes, spectrophotometers and pH meters.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, and the ability to learn and function competently within SAP software environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or related discipline with 1 year manufacturing/laboratory experience, or AA degree in Life Science with 3-5 years manufacturing/laboratory experience.
Primary Work Location
USA MD - Baltimore Additional Locations
3rd Shift 11pm-7am (United States of America)
BD is a medical technology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public. BD manufactures and sells a broad range of medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products. BD is headquartered in the United States and has offices in more than 50 countries worldwide.