The Boeing Company is currently hiring a Manufacturing Engineer in El Segundo, CA.
* Supports the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies.
* Participates as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) to support the integration of technical solutions across multiple disciplines. Supports the development, identification and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
* Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems.
* Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies. Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
• Experience in Manufacturing Planning
• Experience in Production Control
• Engineering Degree - Mechanical, Industrial & Manufacturing
• Experience within Space Systems
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Website : http://www.boeing.com/
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.