Albany, NY, United States
RESEARCH SCIENTIST III, ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
in Albany, NY
AMRI provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Research Scientist III, Analytical Development is an integral part of the AMRI team, contributing to our success by supporting the manufacturing department and external customers. The routine functions of the laboratory are testing of raw materials, in-process, end product, and stability samples. The principal responsibility of the Research Scientist III is method development and the analysis of compounds. The Research Scientist III is expected to demonstrate expertise in both the theoretical and practical aspects of analytical chemistry.
Join our talented workforce, where a commitment to excellence and a customer focused attitude is everything. We pursue excellence because our work has the power to improve patients’ lives with the pharmaceuticals we develop and manufacture.
In this role, you will:
• Provide expertise in the analysis of compounds using a range of analytical techniques.
• Act as subject matter expert for testing, troubleshooting and complex problems.
• Write analytical method procedures to establish format. Write analytical validation reports.
• Process samples with the standard procedures effectively and under minimal supervision. Analyze experimental data for validity.
• Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
• Execute, author and review protocols, report quality investigations, change controls and data summaries Understand and use basic risk assessment and root cause tools.
Qualifications and background to be successful in this role:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
• A minimum of five years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency with (u)HPLC and/or GC.
• Chemical Hygiene training.
All interested applicants must apply online. AMRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and inclusiveness. Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity are encouraged to apply.
Shift: Standard 8 An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you have any difficulty using our online application system due to a disability or believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, you may use the alternative email address **** to ****.
Please note: The above-referred email address and telephone number are dedicated communication lines designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.