Design Engineer who specializes in the engineering mechanical and thermal design of ASME/TEMA Heat Exchangers (Shell and Tube) and associated appurtenances. This is a permanent employment position. Work location, Cincinnati, OH. Reports to the corporate engineering manager. Competitive compensation package including bonus, excellent benefit program, and relocation expense assistance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the engineering mechanical and thermal design of ASME/TEMA Heat Exchangers (shell and tube) and Associated appurtenances.
• Designs include all types and varieties of shop built and field erected heat exchangers.
• Study RFQs and contract specification and ensure drawings/calculations are performed in accordance with the specifications.
• Responsible for accurate scheduling of detail design drawings.
• Demonstrate personal accuracy and support continuous improvement and change management efforts.
• Economical Mindset: Apply an economical mindset to support production/fabrication needs.
• Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology: Proactively seek and share knowledge of latest technologies and processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Civil, or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 5-10 years of applicable experience in the design/fabrication of ASME/TEMA Heat Exchangers. ABET Accredited degree.
• Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing HTRI, Aspen Tech, or other thermal design software is required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing Codeware Compress, PVElite, or other heat exchanger mechanical design software is required.
• Non-Technical: Learning on the Fly, Problem Solving, Perseverance, Patience, Time Management, Drive for Results, Self-Development, Customer Focus, & Listening Skills.
• Technical: Working knowledge of Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD), other applications, or design/modeling skills. Basic knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control, departmental guides, policies and procedures.
Provides steel fabrication, construction, capital equipment, maintenance services and technology solutions to the energy industry and other industrial markets around the globe. One of the fastest growing privately held companies, employing approximately 4,000 people and operating regional facilities throughout the U.S.
2213g Design Engineer, Heat Exchangers
Visit our website for more details ****This position is being offered through **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., Inc., who proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor or transfer H1 visas at this time.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
9240 Bonita Beach Road