The Chemours Company
Job Title:Electrical Engineer – Field Engineering Program
Description: The Chemours Company headquartered in Wilmington, DE has Electrical Engineering positions available in the Field Engineering program. The Field Engineering / Early Career Development Program is a multidisciplinary rotation program designed to accelerate your career through a wide range of experiences. This program is tailored to your career path and provides the opportunity for graduating engineers to gain a wide perspective and worthwhile experience to drive for career success in The Chemours Company. Assignments span across a vast array of locations and roles in such areas as Research & Development, Operations, Manufacturing Technology, Process Engineering, Commercial Development, and more. The typical employee completes three assignments lasting approximately 2 – 3 years each. At the end of the rotational assignments, the program is designed to facilitate employees career transfer into Chemours positions aligned with their career direction.
*In order to be qualified for this role, you /must possess/ the following:*
* A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in chemical engineering from an accredited college
* Comfortable working in a team environment; high degree of initiative and self-motivation; flexibility to monitor and move projects forward quickly and safely
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and a hands-on attitude
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, solve or help others solve equipment and/or process issues
* Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple, complex, time-sensitive projects
* Demonstrated skill in leadership, team building and achieving results through influence and negotiation; proven talent to teach, coach, and develop others
* Ability to access and network with appropriate site and corporate teams to gain or share knowledge
* Geographically flexible
*The following skill sets are /preferred/ by the business unit*:
* 5 or more months experience in chemical manufacturing and/or R&D
* Preference for GPA 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer.
Chemours is an E-Verify employer.
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Wilmington, DE, 19806, USA
The Chemours Company
Website : https://www.chemours.com
We are Chemours. We are a world leader in titanium technologies, fluoroproducts, and chemical solutions. A spin-off from the DuPont performance chemicals businesses, we are a new company with over 200 years of history, and the energy and passion of a start-up. Every day, Chemours is working to create the future of chemistry. We have major research, development, and production facilities working to serve customers in every region of the world. We are one of the leading industrial chemical companies in the world, with industry-leading products, a differentiated position in key markets, and strong customer relationships.